Thursday, July 16, 2009

Redwood Forest - PacCoast '09 Roadtrip

I haven't blogged in quite a while because I've been busy with the transition back to the states and getting settled into my new place in Albuquerque, but I wanted to share a little bit of my travels back in the US...

I had to pick up Subi and the car in Oregon from my good buddies Jason and Anna, who where kind enough to take care of my biatch for the year (and by biatch i mean the endearing slang term for female dog - errrr). We took about a week to drive down the Pacific Coast of Oregon and California, then through Arizona and into New Mexico. Along the way we car-camped on the side of Highway1, occasionally being awaken by the sea-lions and elephant seals that were playing/fighting on the beach. Here's a little video of a run through the Redwood National Forest to the beach in Northern California...

I've still got a ton of pics and videos to sort through, and lots of stories to tell about the end of my Euro travels and the trip back to Albuquerque. So stay tuned, I'll be putting those up soon.

cheers and love. enjoy the vid.
nate

No comments: